The Decline of Chick Lit – Jennifer Coburn ponders the demise of chick lit and wonders if, instead of death, chick lit is simply nursing a massive hangover. Acknowledging that some authors are still thriving since the publishing market has changed in the last ten years, maybe all Chick Lit needs is to eat a greasy breakfast, drink a tall glass of a water, along with a bit of the ‘hair of the dog’ to get back in those heels.
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: "Donut?" "Uh no thanks, d'you have any fruit?" "This has purple stuff inside...purple is a fruit..." http://t.co/kGlPFz2u… 1 day ago
- Ugh, good Kijiji etiquette would be holding into the item I want to see when I agree to see it instead of selling it b4 I show up #notcool 1 day ago
- RT @MargaretAtwood: OK, I think my brain may be inside a coffee cup. Will go and look there.... 2 days ago
- 18km bike ride. Pretty good for sitting on my ass for eight months. #cycling 2 days ago
- @LucieSimone Thanks! Yes I am. This is the last bit - my major paper that I am researching/writing over the summer. It's a bit intimidating! 3 days ago
Book Blogger Directory
TagsBlog Tour Bridesmaids Movie Bridget Jones Bridget Jones's Diary Canadian Author Chick Flick Chick Lit Chick Lit and Postfeminism Chick Lit Challenge Chick Lit Plus Blog Tour CLNB Blog Tour eBook Reading Emily Giffin Ginnifer Goodwin Guest Post Heather Wardell Helen Fielding Hollywood Ending Jennifer Wiener John Krasinski Kate Hudson Kristen Wiig Laurel Osterkamp Literature Lucie Simone Maya Rudoulph Postfeminism Rating 4/5 Rating 5/5 reading Review Sarah Haskins Shannon Hart Something Borrowed Sony eBook Reader Sophie Kinsella Stephanie Harzewski Summer Reading Target Women Teaser Tuesday Until the End of Forever Update video weekly event Women and Comedy