When Samantha, the ever-awesome ringmaster of this exciting blog tour, sent me an email giving me the topic from the lovely Christine for this guest post, my first reaction was “holy crap”. I have to be honest, my hands turned cold and I wasn’t sure I was equipped to have a good answer, seeing as that it’s often been my own life question. I have managed to answer this question before, but only for me personally. I have never shared my thoughts about this with other people, so let this be my debut.
- RT @sarah_haskins: Has everyone watched the Trophy Wife trailer yet? youtube.com/watch?v=oBsXFZ… That's right everyone. I'm looking at you. 4 hours ago
- Went for a country bike ride this morning and met some horses http://t.co/gLbWTtUxZS 7 hours ago
- "Once upon a time, there was, um... a kitty. She was very little, and she was all alone, and nobody wanted her." #veryupsettingstory #btvs 22 hours ago
- When rereading Bridget Jones I recall how I misjudged it the first time through. Have you ever had a book you changed your mind about? 1 day ago
- @harto Canada is so happy to have you, eh! 1 day ago
Book Blogger Directory
TagsBlog Tour Bridesmaids Movie Bridget Jones Bridget Jones's Diary Canadian Author Chick Flick Chick Lit Chick Lit and Postfeminism Chick Lit Challenge Chick Lit Plus Blog Tour CLNB Blog Tour eBook Reading Emily Giffin Ginnifer Goodwin Guest Post Heather Wardell Helen Fielding Hollywood Ending Jennifer Wiener John Krasinski Kate Hudson Kristen Wiig Laurel Osterkamp Literature Lucie Simone Maya Rudoulph Postfeminism Rating 4/5 Rating 5/5 reading Review Sarah Haskins Shannon Hart Something Borrowed Sony eBook Reader Sophie Kinsella Stephanie Harzewski Summer Reading Target Women Teaser Tuesday Until the End of Forever Update video weekly event Women and Comedy